Welcome to our day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira, a beautiful town by the beach, and the capital of argan oil. Our journey begins with a 2.5-hour drive from your hotel in Marrakech to Essaouira.
1. Sidi Mokhtar: Our first stop along the way to Essaouira is at Sidi Mokhtar village, where you'll be treated to delicious Moroccan mint tea.
2. Climbing goats: we'll stop to take photos of the famous goats that climb Argan trees, a unique and fascinating sight that you won't see anywhere else.
3. Argan oil cooperatives : We'll then visit one of the local argan oil cooperatives where you can see traditional oil fabrication in action and purchase some souvenirs.
4. Skkala castle: Our next stop is the Skala Castle built by the Portuguese in the 18th century. The castle is a historic site that offers stunning views of the city and the ocean.
5. Tour inside the city: We'll then tour inside the beautiful city, which is small and easy to navigate. You'll have the chance to see the old port, the Jewish quarter, and the traditional markets.
6. Lunch: We'll stop at one of the many restaurants that line the beach, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. You can enjoy a delicious meal while taking in the beautiful views. – Restaurants right alongside the beach Atlantic Ocean
7. Shops and stroll along the beach: After lunch, you'll have some free time to explore the shops and stroll along the beach. If there's time, take a walk down the beach and purchase souvenirs. A popular item this town is known for is the locking puzzle boxes.
A popular item this town is known for is the locking puzzle boxes As the day comes to an end, we'll make our way back to Marrakech, taking with us the memories of a beautiful day trip to Essaouira that you'll cherish forever.